- The Marshall Memo. A Weekly Roundup of Important Ideas and Research in K-12 Education. A Skill-Building Approach to Reducing Student’s Anxiety and Challenging Behavior. May 2022.
- Top Education Leadership Articles of 2020. Jessica Minahan, et al.’s article What Can Teachers Do to Engage Anxious Students? Made the top 10 list for 2020
- The Huntington News. Online learning fosters difficulties among second-year students, December 20, 2021
- Mass Advocates for Children. A Pivotal Moment: Ensuring an Equitable COVID-19 Recovery in Massachusetts Schools Report, September 2021 – Jessica Minahan contributor
- Mashable. Jessica is featured in the article: As schools reopen, trauma-informed teaching might be more important than ever:
- Family Early Years Blog, Denmark: What Behaviour Charts Get Wrong About Children: Good Behavior calls for Self-Regulation, Not Incentives, April 21, 2021
- Special Ed Connection Increasing Student Engagement and Persistence – an interview with Jessica Minahan, March 3, 2021
- Neuroscience Meets Social and Emotional Learning Podcast on Youtube: Behavior Analyst and Author Jessica Minahan on her book “The Behavior Code: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Teaching the Most Challenging Students, February 13, 2021.
- District Administration summary of an interview with Jessica Minahan Expect heightened anxiety, behavioral issues in returning students, July 6, 2020.
- Education Leadership Jessica’s article Trauma-Informed Teaching Strategies was named by Education Leadership as #1 on the Top Ten Articles List for 2019.
- Special Ed Connection How to collect and analyze progress-monitoring data on anxiety, depression – an interview with Jessica Minahan, December 17, 2018.
- The Christian Science Monitor Discipline and special ed: Schools work to reduce suspensions, May 31, 2018.
- District Administration Magazine featuring Jessica Minahan How K12 is Outwitting Anxiety, April 9, 2018.
- Video Interview: ASCD Educational Leadership Safe Classrooms for Anxious Students December/January 2018.
- Contributor to New Book by Charlie Applestein: No Such Thing as a Bad Kid Soaring Wings Press 2017.
- ASCD Education Update Article featuring Jessica Minahan Helping Ease Student Anxiety, August 2017.
- Mobile Matthews – Mobile Educator Website – Canada A Plug for a Great Resource – Our Challenging Students January 2017.
- Mrs. D’s Corner Professional Development Books for Special Educators
- KQED News. Mind/Shift featuring Jessica Minahan 20 Tips to Help De-escalate Interactions with Anxious of Defiant Students, April 2016.
- Massachusetts Association of School Superintendents Massachusetts Association of School Superintendents Position Paper Behavioral Health and Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) 2016.
- ABA in Classroom Settings. Behaviorbabe Top Ten Tips for Teachers
- League School of Greater Boston Trouble Transitioning. November 23, 2016.
- The Jordan Project Strategies for Supporting Anxious Children, April 2016.
- Unrestrained CPI Podcast and Blog How to Change the Lives of Troubled Kids! July 17, 2015.
- Neuropsychology & Education Services for Children & Adolescents (NESCA) The Best List of Behavioral Apps EVAH! May 2015.
- FriendshipCircle.org5 Books with Encouragement and Support for Mental Health Issues and Wellness. May 2015.
- The Carlat Report of Child Psychiatry Helping Teachers Help Your Patients – an interview with Jessica Minahan by Daniel Carlat, MD. March 2015.
- Special Needs Book Review Review of The Behavior Code Companion: Strategies, Tools, and Interventions for Supporting Students with Anxiety-Related or Oppositional Behavior by Lorna d’Entremont. February 2015.
- The Boston Globe Help! My Fifth-Grader is still sucking his thumb! January 2015.
- National Institute for Student-Centered Learning Best Practices Features: Cracking the Behavior Code. June 2014.
- The Cornerstone for Teachers The Behavior Code Book Review
- Journal of The American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry: Volume 52, Number 9 Book Forum: Review of The Behavior Code: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Teaching the Most Challenging Students by Sheryl Kataoka. September 2013.
- Psychology Today Breaking the Behavior Code, June 4, 2012.
- About.com | Children with Special Needs Helping Students Manage Social Demands: Lunch and Recess
- About.com | Children with Special Needs The Behavior Code: The Harried Parent’s Book Club Review
- Special Education Blog Attended Presentation at Harvard on Understanding and Teaching Behaviorally Challenged Students, October 2012.
- ASCD Inservice Blog Cracking the Behavior Code
- Voices in Education | The Blog of Harvard Education Publishing Anxiety: The Hidden Disability That Affects One in Eight Children
- SocialThinking.com Managing Impulsivity through Self-Regulation by Michelle Garcia Winner
- Education Week Teaching Now Teachers Lack Mental Health Training, April 2012.
- Special Education Advisor Book Review: The Behavior Code July 2012.
- Evolving School Psychologist Book Review: The Behavior Code. August 2012.
- Teacher’s Toolbox Review of The Behavior Code
- Child Mind Institute Breaking the Behavior Code
- Special Needs Book Review Review of The Behavior Code by Lorna d’Entremont
- GreatSchools.org Blog Way better than another mug… by Leslie Crawford
- Education Week | Teacher Blog Teachers Lack Mental Health Training by Liana Heitin
- Harvard Graduate School of Education The Principals’ Center Webinar
- Harvard Gazette Filling a gap between teachers, troubled children
- Atypical Behavior Analyst
Jessica Minahan on Understanding the Impact of Anxiety on Behavior, February 8, 2023
- Atypical Behavior Analyst
Behavior Analysis, Mental Health, and Classroom Culture with Jessica Minahan, November 15, 2021
- Prize of Possibility Podcast
Seeing Behind Behavior to the Truth of Anxiety in Kids – An Interview with Jessica Minahan, BCBA, September 3, 2021
- Neuroscience Meets Social and Emotional Learning Podcast
Behavior Analyst and Author Jessica Minahan on her book “The Behavior Code: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Teaching the Most Challenging Students, February 13, 2021.
- Think Kids, Massachusetts General Hospital.
Challenging Behavior During Challenging Times. Live Q & A with guest Jessica Minahan, May 12, 2020.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Teaching Systems Lab Online Learning – TeachLab podcast with Justin Reich,
Addressing Student Anxiety in Remote Learning with Jessica Minahan, May 6, 2020.
- International Podcast. Steve Barkley Ponders Out Loud Podcast.
Supporting Teachers Who Are Supporting Learners Dealing With Stress & Anxiety During School Closure, May 4, 2020.
- Podcast Interview: Behaviorbabe
Jessica Minahan on Treating Anxiety & Trauma in Public Schools, November 21, 2019
- Video Interview: ASCD Educational Leadership Safe Classrooms for Anxious Students December/January 2018
- BAM Radio Network: Studentcentricity Interview with Jessica Minahan September 23, 2015
- Crisis Prevention Institute: Unrestrained Interview with Jessica Minahan July 17, 2015
- The Inclusive Class Including Students with Anxiety in the Classroom February 23, 2015
- KXO AM Radio Let’s Talk About It: “The Behavior Code: Supporting Youth in School” Spanish version: “The Behavior Code: Supporting Youth in School” November 6, 2014
- School Leadership Briefing, an audio journal for school administrators Supporting Students with Mental Health and Behavioral Challenges November 1, 2014
- Between the Synapse Disabling Disability Roadblocks October 2, 2014
- KXO AM Radio Let’s Talk About It April 24, 2013
- School Leadership Briefing, an audio journal for school administrators Dealing with Anxiety in Children March 1, 2013
- School Leadership Briefing, an audio journal for school administrators The Behavior Code: Understanding the Most Challenging Students December 1, 2012
- Special Needs Talk Radio | The Inclusive Class Radio Show Understanding & Teaching Challenging Students July 13, 2012
- 1340 WGAU Radio The Barbara Dooley News Segment May 4, 2012
- Here & Now | Texas Public Radio, NPR affiliate, San Antonio, TX April 24, 2012
- Doctor Radio | Sirius XM April 20, 2012
- WAMC Radio | Northeast Public Radio, NPR affiliate, Albany, NY The Behavior Code: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Teaching the Most Challenging Students April 18, 2012
- Morning Edition | KVON Radio, ABC Radio Affiliate in Napa, CA April 18, 2012
- It’s Your Health Radio | WUML, Boston Talks, Boston, MA April 17, 2012
- WBOI/WBNI/WQSW Northeast Indiana Public Radio, NPR affiliate Let’s Talk Radio Show April 10, 2012
- WGVU Radio, NPR Affiliate in Grand Rapids, MI Open Mind Radio Show April 10, 2012